CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

The "Momfia" - Some Thoughts from a Soon-To-Be

It's no surprise to anyone reading this blog, that I am due to have a baby in November. Many things about the incoming arrival make me cringe, hyperventilate, or some combination there-of. However, my upcoming induction into the "Momfia" makes me want to hurl daily.
Pretty much everything about being a "Mom" is terrifying to me, but the whole "mom vs. mom" thing...

Breastfeeding MOm vs Formula Mom
Stay At Home Mom vs. Working Mom
Cry It Out Mom vs. Rock & Soothe Mom
ETC.
.... is flipping ridiculous. Seriously!
Article I read on MSN today puts it in perspective a bit...... why are Mom's (you know, all of us taking part in raising children that we somehow have responsibility for) so mean to eachother when we differ in opinion, decision, or preference? As long as it does not cause harm or endanger the child...... anyways, I just hate it and it terrifies me.

0 comments: