CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's early

Hope you all didn't miss me too much yesterday. I had a bout of what could be considered morning sickness and ended up staying home, doing a lot of sleeping and television watching. The most boring day ever, really.
Lucky for me, Shark Fin got out of work early and was home by 3, so at least I had him to entertain me for a little while. Also, my GYN ended up calling with the results of my two blood tests last week. She said that my cells are multiplying, but they are lower than she'd like. I don't even know what that means, but it doesn't really sound all that great. She wanted me to go give another blood sample, so I did that yesterday afternoon, too. I'm kind of getting sick of it. And, this time, I am kind of nervous about it. I mean, what does "low cells" mean exactly? I need to do some more research, I guess. Google search, here I come. :)

0 comments: