CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Starting now, Friday is Meme Day!

Four Films I’d Watch Again
1. Dream for An Insomniac... although I can already quote the whole movie, I love it dearly and will watch it ill the cows come home (whatever that means). If I loved a quote from the movie even before I ever saw it, is it fate?
2. 50 First Dates.... truly one of my favourite movies EVAH. Again, highly quotable.
3. Singin' In The Rain.... What can I say? My childhood was filled with musicals, not cartoons.
4. PS I love You.... truly, a great chick flick. How can a girl not love the Irish accents?!

Four Places I’ve Lived
1. Saginaw, Michigan... home, sweet home.
2. Bay City, Michigan... my first apartment.
3. Ann Arbor, Michigan.... my first year of college. (ugh!)
4. Hampton Roads, Virginia.... bring on the BEACH! :)

Four TV Shows I Watch
1. Gossip Girl.... don't mock it till you try it.
2. Beauty and The Geek.... sad, but true.
3. Ugly Betty.... me loveee it.
4. Grey's/Private Practice.... they've been off for so long that I don't know if I even love them anymore!

Four Things to Eat
1. Mashed potatoes.
2. Jell-O No Bake Cheesecake with the cherry topping.
3. Chicken fried rice and an eggroll from Chen's.
4. Chili Cheese Fries from Sonic.

Four Places I’d Rather Be
1. In a new house
2. With Jess in Ft. Collins, Colorado.
3. Puerto Rico, brushing up on my Spanish
4. At the mall shopping, and being able to spend whatever I wanted (ain't that the truth!)

Consider yourself tagged!

0 comments: